Treatments work to destroy fat cells in the abdomen, resulting in a flatter midsection.
A safe and effective treatment resulting in fat reduction of the abdomen and flanks
Non-invasive lipolysis treatments with clinically validated effectiviness and patient comfort.
Venus Bliss™ is a laser lipolysis machine that includes two in-demand, effective technologies in one small footprint, providing you with options for treating your patients without additional machines and costs
Venus Bliss™ also includes the (MP)2 applicator with VariPulse™ technology. As a separate treatment, this applicator offers your patients a solution to smooth out the abdominal area as part of their treatment plan
DIODE LASER TECHNOLOGY FOR LIPOLYSIS
- 4 diode laser applicators that can be activated individually and placed in various configurations on a belt
- Treatment area of each diode laser applicator measures 36 cm2, versus the competitor’s 24 cm2 spot size
- With 1064 nm wavelength and skin-contact cooling mechanism, laser energy is capable of safely and effectively penetrating into hypodermis to affect adipose tissue without harming skin’s surface
- Powered by Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF), with VariPulse™ technology
- Effectively targets fat and reduces circumference*, giving the body a more contoured appearance
- Also reduces cellulite for smoother, firmer looking buttocks and thighs
- Dual multi-polar electrode crown design and unique array of electrodes allows for fast and efficient treatment of large areas
- Delivers significant depth of impact of up to 4.5 cm for greater effect on fat
In body- body composition analyzer
InBody provides clients with accurate and precise results that have been extensively validated to gold-standard methods. To date, InBody devices have been used in thousands of research studies.
How does the InBody work?
InBody devices use an advanced form of Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) that combines direct segmental measurements with multiple frequencies to precisely measure body composition.
Because of the advancements behind our four pillars of technology, InBody does not use empirical estimations based on age, gender, ethnicity, athleticism, or body shape in our measured values, which allows InBody to provide more accurate results.
fresh insights into the psatients health that motivate them to create realistic, trackable fitness & wellness goals.
biometric health data that demonstrates the difference your exercise, nutrition, or treatment plan is making.
Keep an eye on muscle mass, visceral fat levels, inflammation, and more—without having to use invasive or uncomfortable equipment.